Thursday, February 24, 2011

Suggested Serving

Suggested Serving

Thank you to everyone who's supported my work by purchasing a print. After a few days of friendly-labor (thank you Kenji & Minal), poring over spreadsheets (thank you Jess), and doing a bunch of math, I have seem to have miraculously gotten out the first shipment. There are a few outstanding shipping fees to sort out with a few of you, but I think I finally have it under control. I didn't realize I was going to have 280 prints to mail en masse.

When you get your print some of you might put it under glass. It's not that I don't think that's great, but these prints are fun to touch. A plastic sleeve allows the absorption of the tactile without harming the work. If you are collector, I dropped a small thank you note in your envelope which is not acid-free, so don't keep it sealed.

I've also added an email box on the right to stay abreast of new work and when things go on sale (thanks Caleb!).

No comments: